ฟังเพลงออนไลน์

Tuesday 17 February 2015

This is first postcard in my life.


Dear Nicky

        I had trip experience to tell you. Last year 16 in April my friend Golf, and I went to Hoay kra choa in Kunchanaburee province. It was three days, we were there. The instructor of my friend was there. So my friend persuaded me for travelling with him. When I reached there I saw the way of life of the rural people. I really like the place and nice people. Moreover there were good test foods. It was good weather. I remembered that when I got up in the morning I heard the birdsong. In the late morning I got the sunbathing outdoors. After I had lunch already, I went out for taking the trip around the village. The chauffeur took us to the village by car. I saw people kept pigs, chicken, and hose, as pet. But I didn’t really like the wet of ground, when it was raining.

I wish your best

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment