ฟังเพลงออนไลน์

Friday 20 February 2015

To compare two people in my family.

family

        Today I am going to describe about people, who is different personalities in their lives. I will mention the mean people, who are my parents. And after that it will follow another people in my family and people live next to neighbor.



family       My mother is taller than my father. But my father is stronger than my mother. And I have three brothers. The oldest brother is more handsome than older brother. The older brother is fatter than my oldest brother. But the other brother is the most nice and diligent in these two brothers. I also have three sisters. The first sister is a woman. She is the most beautiful girl in my family. The second sister is younger than my girl sister. The latest sister is smarter than these two sisters. My all brothers do the most work than my all sisters. But my all sisters have to more study than them. In addition there are about three or four houses beside my home. They are my neighborhood. Some of them are more rich and poor than my family. But some of them are the most happy and unhappy that is different.


      In finally I am happier than another people. After I have been ordained in Buddhist religion for ten years. I have the most meditation practicing Dharma studying than them. As I am a monk I am going to try harder to study and practice meditation than in the present day for the best life.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment