ฟังเพลงออนไลน์

Wednesday 18 February 2015

My story

my friends

      I have many stories in my life that I would like to describe to the other people. And my telling is my children young memory with my friends. When I was young boy, I had a lot of friends; my all friends and I were always going out together. We sometimes went to the forest for hunting animals or sometimes we went to the waterfall, and we had the great time along.

 small village     My home is in a small village where is situated in the countryside. So I had a lot of friends, when I was young age. At that time I had three close friends. They are Dam, Kham, and Chai, who were my true friends. My vivid memory is our activities. We seldom went to school and skipped school, after that we went to sew movies at my friend’s home. And on the holiday of the weekend we actually went to the mountain or the forest. We sought the wild food for selling in the market that is way to make money for us. I memorize that my all of friends were good at hunting and picking the mushrooms up. They actually got up at four o’clock to prepare go to the market, when they reached at the market, they had to try sold their mushrooms on time for school. We occasionally went to the small lake for swimming and fishing. I had always swimming competition with my all friends.
children
          
          All of these are my short story about my friends and me, when I was a childhood. Since I have gotten ordain. I never contact with them at all. I think of them all the time when I realize my past time. Present day I cannot see them anywhere. I don’t know where they are. I really hope that I will meet them soon.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment