ฟังเพลงออนไลน์

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Compare a city with the country in Thailand

Compare a city with the country


    There are two choices to choose that which is the best life between city living and country living? I am going to describe different living of both.

          I have grown – up from the country.my family and I have vivid memorizes at my country. My family is bigger than other families. I will compare Wiang Haeng district with Bangkok city. Wiang Haeng is the upcountry and there were a few developments. It’s very far from Bangkok city. There is more beautiful nature than Bangkok . So it’s the most favorite place of mine. Wiang Haeng  has few population than Bangkok. Bangkok is smaller than Wiang Haeng .I like the most Wiang Haeng food, in a country, people are more familiarities than people in Bangkok. Bangkok is the most chaotic. And Wiang Haeng is quieter than Bangkok. Bangkok is much comfortable than Wiang Haeng. Bangkok has the most rulers to follow. I like the most people in the country. Maybe I like more place in the city than a country.
     
             So Bangkok is hotter than Wiang Haeng. And Wiang Haeng has better pure weather than Bangkok. Bangkok has more accidents than Wiang Haeng. In Bangkok the people has to work against time. Country’s people are independent from working against time. In the country the people always do working in the garden or a farm. It’s depended on them.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment