ฟังเพลงออนไลน์

Tuesday 10 February 2015

In the Camp

In the Camp

Every activities what we had done will give your experience may be good experience or bad experience. Last month, I had gone to the camp. I had received three good experiences that were the way to stop angry, good foods, many foreigner friends.


I had got the way to stop angry. I had practiced meditation that's good way to know yourself and make your mind be peaceful. Before I went to the camp I didn't know how I would stop my angry. After I had gone to the camp and had practiced meditation I can stop my anger.

The foods in the camp were very good. Many lay people had presented many foods to monks who made activities in the camp. The foods that lay people had presented to monks were very delicious. They presented monks many foods such as fried chicken, fried rice, Som Tam etc. Because lay people believe when they presented good foods to monks they will get good foods in next life.

I received a fellowship from foreign friends in the camp. When I was in the camp I had to stay with foreign students. The first I felt to be awestruck and be shy. After, I had conversed with them. I had to change my mind because they are friendly and kind. They liked to help me to practice my English by conversation with them. They are good friends.

Three good experience what I received in the camps were I had got the way to stop angry, the foods in the camp were very good and I received a fellowship from foreign friends in the camp. In my opinion, I like this activity so much. This activity gave me many experiences and every experience is very good.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment